Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Looking at buying a Hemi car and I want to know what kind of limits I have as far as power. It has a Mopar Performance block, Mopar Performance aluminum heads, Eagle 4.150 stroker crank, Manley 6.965 rods, JE custom pistons, Comp Cams- 24-000-9 Hemi Roller, Comp Cams 929-16 Springs, Comp Cams 8921-16 Roller Lifters.

What is the max I can expect from these heads? Will the bottom end support 1200hp? Any input greatly appreciated. This is my first foray into the Hemi world and want to make sure I'm jumping in with a decent foundation.

Step back and reflect for a moment,the answer is obivious.

Ok, I'm assuming you are meaning it won't then? The engine was built by Wheeler Racing engines in MN for NOS. If it was as simple as "reflecting", I wouldn't have posted. Like I said, I have no experience with Hemi's other than drooling about them, lol. Just wanted some advice from those "in the know". Thanks.

To reflect is get more information than you have provided.Nothing supports the notion of handling 1200 hp,are you turbocharging,supercharging or adding a 400/500 NOS kit of some sort?The block prepared correctly will probably handle that kind of hp.The heads depend on the valve train componants used and having the correct cam for the induction and compression.The 4.15 Eagle crank handling that hp,maybe,but do you want to risk that kind of investment?That question is best put to your engine builder and his confidence and knowledge.