Quote:

Yeah I saw your other post. I believe mine was the same way the last time I changed it. The rear rubber seal stuck up past the edges of the pan, it didn't really fit the cap properly either, so I cut about 1/2" out of it and superglued it back together. The front seal wasn't much better, it didn't sit flat with the pan rail, they were kinda angled upwards at each end. I didn't take the pan off the engine to have a look yet, but I'm thinking the milodon pan must have some differences compared to the stocker.

mine was like that too!! on my 340 though. i told milodon about it last year and they want me to send the oil pan to them so they can look at it. but then my car would be missing an oil pan while they look at it.

but same thing, the ends of the rear seal on the pan is way too far up and i need to trim down fluch to the sides. the little titts didnt fit the holes either

It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas.