Well I made three changes from my last pass.

Installed new headers that we made. The primers are 36 inches long vs 27 inches on my old ones. We reused the flanges and bought a pipe kit from Jegs for $130. Another $23 for the turn downs and we are good to go.

Put the 4.88 gears back in the Dana instead of the 4.10's . Hopefully they will help me leave the line a little quicker. Seemed to have helped. At least now you can see a little light between the tie and the track when I leave.

Installed an electric shifter from Jegs to replace the CO2 one I had been using. It was as cheap to get the shifter as it was to buy a new bottle. No more refills or the bottle leaking down.

I made two passes at SGMP on Friday. The first pass the van was set up similar to G-ville except I shifted at 5500 to slow it down a little. It didn't work as I ran a 6.394 @107.58, must be the new headers. The second and last pass on Friday I shifted even sooner, 5200, to slow the van down. I was rewarded with a pass of 6.499 @ 106.19. Then the rains came. Pleased with the result.