Quote:

Quote:

I thought I would post an update since its been a couple of weeks. I'm kinda stuck now.

I'm waiting on the top installer to get the top delivered to his shop. I'm told it will be there in a couple of weeks.

I'm waiting on the chromer so I can get the door windows done and all the stainless on. I'm told by him that he is almost done and I can pick it up next week.

I did get the sunvisors in from Dante today. So I'm gonna put them on. And I want to change out the oil in the rear.

I installed all the seat belts last week.

Member 68SportSatvert is hooking me up with the correct rear view mirror.

My turn signals are a little funny. They work great but the passenger side markers don't come on or blink when signaling right. Hazard lights work fine. So I ordered a new turn signal switch. Waiting on that to come in.

Need to get the car aligned and inspected.

I got the car registered and tagged this week. I also submitted for a vanity plate.

I'm still hoping to make Carlisle

In the meanwhile, its spring. So I did a weeks worth of yard work and I opened the pool

great stuff Tom.....I would go over all the signal grounds. When I finished my GTX the side markers and tail lights were problematic due to the new paint which served as a great insulator preventing the grounds that are required.

are you divulging the vanity plate?

Will do, I'll go over them grounds again. Just seems odd that the hazards blink good, but turn signals don't blink the passenger side markers front or back.

The side markers blink with the hazards and its all the same body wiring.

Here's the vanity plate It'll look like a regular issue plate unless your a mopar nut

6631190-VanityPlate.jpg (81 downloads)