Quote:

I thought I would post an update since its been a couple of weeks. I'm kinda stuck now.

I'm waiting on the top installer to get the top delivered to his shop. I'm told it will be there in a couple of weeks.

I'm waiting on the chromer so I can get the door windows done and all the stainless on. I'm told by him that he is almost done and I can pick it up next week.

I did get the sunvisors in from Dante today. So I'm gonna put them on. And I want to change out the oil in the rear.

I installed all the seat belts last week.

Member 68SportSatvert is hooking me up with the correct rear view mirror.

My turn signals are a little funny. They work great but the passenger side markers don't come on or blink when signaling right. Hazard lights work fine. So I ordered a new turn signal switch. Waiting on that to come in.

Need to get the car aligned and inspected.

I got the car registered and tagged this week. I also submitted for a vanity plate.

I'm still hoping to make Carlisle

In the meanwhile, its spring. So I did a weeks worth of yard work and I opened the pool

great stuff Tom.....I would go over all the signal grounds. When I finished my GTX the side markers and tail lights were problematic due to the new paint which served as a great insulator preventing the grounds that are required.

are you divulging the vanity plate?