well had a problem with alot of lost electrical power
had 14.2volts at alternator but just 12.8volts at batery and also measured at the starter and starter relay
batery is in the back but that is a very small loss compared to the big power loss i had thru the system behind the firewall it seems like so i put in some new wiring following this http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,33574.0.html that made alote of sense
i do know about the mad electrical ampmeter bypas just didnt feel like going that far just yet
so after puting in the aditional wiring and starting up the car i find the ampmeter showing halfway to 40+ with car just runing at idle same result when electrical fan is running and when lights is on wish tells me alternator is charging pretty much what seems strange is that i almost never saw the ampmeter go higher that about half of what it shows now earlier before i added this extra wiring
i now have 14.2volts at alternator and 13.5 at batery and also at starter/starter relay.. is this safe or have i done something realy wrong that may be dangerous?
nomather how much i think of it i cant se anything wrong with this modification
any input?