Quote:

I'm not sure but I don't think you did anything wrong. 13.5 volts at the battery at idle is perfect. I think your alternator and regulator are just working much more than they use to supplying the additional volts. I would keep an eye on it but I wouldn't worry to much about it yet.

thats what i was hoping

Quote:

is the circuit in parallel?

does your car stay running with the battery disconnected?

yeah they should be if i have understod everything right and i did conect the alternator cable to the driver side conector on the ampmeter that made the most sense since the cable that was there was black and the "passanger side" conector had its original red cable so that should be right i hope:S
havent tried that one but i have and have had a problem from time to time with not being able to shut motor down with key, gues thats a problem because of the msd ignition, have tried there fix with a resistor but havent been able to make that work:S ónly thing being conected on the batery side of ampmeter right know is msdignition wish takes its mainpower from starter relay and electric fan taking its mainpower also from starter relay, think the electric fan will move its mainpower suply to the alternator tomorow if i have the time and its not entirely wrong?