should be a roller block at least,89 first yr for roller/tbi engines..which is a better start for a performance build

stock 85 truck 4-v linkage is best hook up on it

if you have a 727 on the 360 and the teen had a 904 you will need the bigger 727 slip yoke for the drive shaft that will need to be cut a couple inches to fit correct

the eddy intake and 600cfm carb will need the mopar throttle adaptor to go with the stock 4-v linkage

you can "mod o fry" some 2-v linkage if need be

a set of the hedman headers is a good plus and fit very well on the 85 frame

try to swap all the shift/kickdown linkage levers from the tranz thats comeing out of the truck to the one going in

that way you dont get mix match on the linkage but they pretty much swap around some

make sure the trans on the 727 or 904 is balenced for the 360 engine

needs a 360 rear sump truck pan..will not swap on the 318 pan

any stock 4-v intakes and q-jets have the correct throttle linkage and taller 4-v truck linkage

you can also use lokar and Bouchillon cable kick downs if you rather do that over rounding up stock linkage...bouchillon is the better of the 2 IMHO

all the 318 brackets pullys will swap over to the 360

may have the #308 heads which are super good on flow but are know for cracks in the exhast seat area

if it runs good..I would leave it together and run it

if its a roller block or if it has a roller cam..there are long and short nose stock roller cams for a fuel pump..

I used a lunati roller cam in mine with all stock roller gear from a stock 318 with comp 901-16 springs

if you go roller get the long nose cam and use a stock ecentric for a mech fuel pump in the 85