timing is 15 initial, 20 deg mech adv, total 35 plus vac adv 14 (ported port)

yes it cools down when you revv it in N,

Mr Gasket highflow stat.

50/50 mix.

So i've been reading posts i searched for on dodge charger board while moparts was down, and found this one: web page

at the end on page 2, he says it was the fuel pump in the end. Now hear me out, last night my car actually died on me at about 190, i started it back up held the rpms at 2000 for a min and drove off, after several attempts of this i was off, and drove 20 mi home with no problems (but always moving, temps were at 180 moving, and creeping up at lights, but they were all short), but i have been noticing lately it's not running that good idle when hot as it used to. I don't know why it starts running like crap when it's hot, but i'm putting 2 and 2 together here and thinking that the fuel pump is getting hot, and failing, at idle causing a lean condition which = HEAT, and ultimately my problem. I'm sure my combo, parts used are good in the cooling system, and this just doesn't make cents. Whatcha think? ummm?

I don't want to throw parts at this like alum rad, fan, i should be able to cool with totally stock stuff, which by the way is all NEW, new rad, belts, water pump, hoses, stat, rad cap, ect....i'm done with the cooling system, it's all new stock stuff it should be enough to cool my stock motor no?