You can make a hose from elbows and straight sections. Summit sells a number of kits that would probably work.

Another option is a radiator made for your application. The stock style high capacity aluminum radiators Mancini sells are made to order. You can get the outlet installed wherever you want. They're good but a little expensive.

The third option would be to get a new aluminum water pump housing with the traditional muscle car drivers side outlet - unless there are limitations like other late model accessories. Not terribly expensive and you can use normaly configured radiators and probably get molded hoses from NAPA at reasonable cost. Mancini, 440 source and others sell the housings. Also available on Ebay I believe.

I went through this with a core B engine from a 1978 Cordoba. I wanted the lighter housing. With the drivers outlet, the hose would interfere with the Cordoba PS pump. I wound up using re-pop late 60's/70's style brackets from Bouchillon for everything. Later I switched the alternator back to the Cordoba bracket to get the jumbo 100A alternator. Belt alignment was fine but I had to lengthen the water neck to get the top hose to clear the belts.