Quote:

I pulled the valve body and re-adjusted the regulator to 1 5/16" then reinstalled but it made no difference at all still acts the same.
Noticed this sleeve needs to be installed properly (see pic) to prevent late shifts, so I'm going to pull the valve body again and check it.
Cannot remember my instructions mentioning that at all.

Doesnt show up in the B@M Instructions either

You would think if it was installed backwards , would not slide into the valve body all the way on that valve ???

I remember looking at this when i just had my valvebody out , and i remember that sleeve sliding in and out of the valvebody on that valve when i was playing with the pressure lever/kickdown seal

Would love to know if i installed it proper the first time - That Picture you found explains it well - A week late for me , but

Your shift issues - Happen all the time , late shifts ??? Or just on occasion - What Rpms does it shift out at ??? If you manually do it from first to second , does it shift right away , or do you have to reach a certain Rpm all the time ??? Anyways let me know what you find out , might have to pull my Valvebody again , but mine only does it initially , after that its fine as long as i dont go back into Park or Neutral

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee
2011 Ram Sport 1500 Quad Cab Deep Water Blue Loaded
Siberian Huskies