Quote:

Quote:

2 660's will be more then enough. Great tunnel ram carbs. No need for fancy aftermarket holley carbs when you can get the real thing. I hear more complaints about the aftermarket holleys like Damon, Barry Grant ect ect. Buy real holleys and drive it like you stole it.

I never said to buy a demon pos....But hey, what do I know? I just some dumb guy that didn't want to use 30+ year old crap on one of my engines anyways. I was told a 750dp was to way too much for a 360, so I put an 800dp on it, and man does it run. I didn't want to be happy with it, I wanted it to be fast. Been around cars a while now, and i'm pretty sure there have been a few improvements in the past decade or so, but hey, to each there own. Runs ok is ok, for most....

Don't get in a huffy because others give there input, thats why this is a board & he is looking for ideas, you make it sound like your idea is the "only" way to go, well its not, i personally defended myself when you targeted my responce, which ever way he chooses "he chooses", that simple, most of us don't have big $$$$$ to throw around, so calm down

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU