Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

great post Go green! pics are worth a 1000 words. The straighter the shot the better! The B1 PSOs address that problem somewhat with much higher and rounder port. So in a nutshell, the higher the port and the longer the valve, the better!

Sounds like the old Brewer head...
Got some I'm DYING to try someday...
MAN what a shortblock they'd need... RB

You got some Brewer's! I'm jealous I still think those are the best inline valve BB head ever offered for mopars! They have extemely long valves and high ports like the PSO but maybe even higher and rounder. I still cant understand why someone did'nt buy Freds business and keep producing them..

I think a koleno or world block would be great with those heads.

Don't be jealous, they're just aluminum bricks gathering dust for now! I do have the intake (low deck single Dominator), valves (2.35 X 1.78 X almost 7" LONG!!!) and spray-bar valve covers, along with one ready-to-port set and one rough/as cast set with seats and guides. It's an intimidating pile, to be sure!
Been looking at the Koleno blocks pretty hard and really longing for a LOW-DECK (supposedly in the works? ) to build a 512-517" from, otherwise a tall deck 542-572 seems in order... RB