I like threads like this as they let people know what different ways to go and what might work good for them and their budget.

My Squattie truck is mounted on a dodge D50 chassis that is all stock all the way down to the 6 lug rearend, now that truck hasen't proven itself yet but should be on the road soon,everything seams to be working out great so far

my old COE was on a 73 dodge 3/4 ton chassis and that went together great and drove fantastic.

we have 2 46 style PUs going on dakota chassis right now and they are going good too.

my old humpback had a Volare' frontend under it and I loved the ride. but if I did one now it would go mustang II as it didn't sit as low as I would like one to set now.

My new COE is mounted on a 1 ton duelly chevy chassis(because I had it) and they make good chassis' for car haulers

my race truck is on a 90's toyota frame that will have a mustang II frontend mounted to it and a ladderbar rear suspencion with a Dana ..

So as you can see some frontends or chassis' work out better than others depending on what you are building. Ron.....

Last edited by Mopar Ron; 05/25/08 11:01 PM.