Uh huh - like I said weeks ago, surround your self with the best, you'll get where you want to be. Thanks guys, I bet Moparclown feels the same.

As these are just a bunch of numbers, I'll take the step to try to decipher them.

We see the conv's get the heavier rated 044 springs to their 043 HT counterpart.

We also see that 340 Challenger V8's have 2 springs offered. The 043, that may be original to Moparclown's 340 - I'll go ahead and sign off on that, especially as he feels that they are just that - and the 044 for Conv AND HT. We see NO convs with the 043 springs, as well.

Barry ( ) shows a few 318 cars that came with the 043's that the 383 R/T's & 'Cudas came with, impressive. Even 318 conv's that have the 044 springs, impressed again.

Also seen is that all cars listed lacking S15 susp also lack the 024/034 'Hemi' springs. I think I saw a 340 'Cuda lacking S15 susp...just as was told to me by 70440+6bbl earlier - would be after the period in the model year also mentioned.

Good stuff guys, thanks too to Dan ( ) for his time to help us out here to learn by comparison.
--------------------------------------------------
I've only been wrong once. That's when I thought I was wrong....but I was really right! East