Quote:

BTW it's going to be a Magnum 360. My dad's car is over 425hp (360 Magnum) and it's not stroked.

short block:
KB107's on stock rods that are resized w/arp bolts
stock crank. set them up at 0 deck, use a .039" compressed gasket.

heads:
if the heads are overall in decent shape (no cracks, don't need valves) have the heads gone through, with a 5 angle valve job w/a 75 degree throat cut, open the bowls to about 85-90% the diameter of the valves. do some basic blending of the valve job into the bowl, and smooth out the short turn. profile the valve guide bosses, and open up the pushrod pinch as much as you're comfortable. I'd get the guides cut down a skoash for more lift capability, find some 2.2L retainers and get the MP .6" lift springs.

if the heads need valves or guides, use some SBC 11/32 stem valves .1" longer than stock, ream the guides out to 11/32, and then the world is your oyster for retainers and springs.

if the heads are cracked, talk to http://www.cmengines.com/
for some enginequest 318B heads built up using SBC valves. they quoted me a good price ($850/pr assembled with springs capable of running a hydraulic roller w/.55" lift)

intake, I'd use a magnum air gap, or LD340/RPM/air gap if you get the heads redrilled with LA intake pattern.

cam, I'd talk to one of the many cam grinders to get a hydraulic roller cam ground with ~230-235@.050 intake, about 5 degrees more exhaust, and about .530-.550 lift with the magnum 1.6 rockers. I'd reuse the OEM roller lifters.

add some headers, and 425 should be a walk in the park. with the worked heads and ~10.8 compression they'll give with a 0 deck flat top short block, you might be able to get away with less cam and still make the power number.

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)