Not sure if i did this right as i cannot find the post, so i am doing it again. This is Gunslinger jumping in on this thread. We have been having a lot of calls on real wood grips. Yes, our carver passed away a while back and we are unable to find someone to carve our grips reasonably. After much deliberation, we are investigation CNC wood carving. In a few months, we will carve custom grips ourselves. From investigating the process, you will not see any noticeable difference between CNC and hand carved grips. CNC grips will be machine made, but they will need to be hand finished. The only major difference you will notice will be the price. I am a firm believer in producing a product that will fit the average person’s budget. Yes, things can always be improved on, but how much do you want them improved on? Improvement costs money. We attend a show almost every weekend from April to Sept, so we meet a lot of you in person. If you have had any problems or questions, we are there to help and resolve them. When we actually start the production of the wood grips, we will list it on our new and imporved web site and we will change our add on Moparts. Hang in there for a little, and you will be surprised on the quality. Attached is a photo from our web page of one of our wood grips inatalled in a 2009 Challenger 6 speed.

5759333-shifte15[1].jpg (752 downloads)