You can use the 69 (or 68) panel for patches

I mean unless you talking splicing it on....
i.e around the quarter scoop by the door and the rear tail panel/ marker light.... That's the long hard way...

Your better off patching the rust areas...
Usually the lower quarter is gone both from the end of the rocker panel back to the wheelhouse as well as the back of the wheel house to the trunk.

In addition, the rear windshield corner is almost always toast, especially on vinyl top cars. Some non vinyl top cars seem to have rear w/s corner intact if not rusted slightly...meaning if you ar e looking for donor piece seek out non-vinyl top cars...

So if you have a 70 coronet with these issues on the quarter panel, your not alone... But all you can do is cut up the 69 piece and splice.

Granted a few years ago you did not have this option, you did have the lower patch panels, but the deal breaker was the rear windshield corner.

Now with the patches you "can" do it... you do have legitimate patch panels. But understand..
By the time you put on those 3 patches on you will have spent more time than if you replaced the whole panel... and you had to purchase a whole panel to do this as well...

If your going to patch, the only thing I can say is...you better be really good with your butt-weld splices... otherwise you'll end up with a mess especially on the rear w/s corner...

It can be done... but you could save yourself the torture and just replace it...

IF AMD WOULD ONLY MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!