70 Coronets are a love/hate car,I love tham,but I wouldn't buy one right now,because of the lack of sheetmetal for them. I looked at one a few months ago,that was advertised on Craigslist,it was a b5 blue Superbee matching numbers car,with white vynal top and C stripes. The guy wanted $2200.00 for the car. The ad said needs interior,but when I looked at the car I found out why it needed interior,it was burned out of the car. Some kids torched the car,outside the shop he had it parked at. It needed all the normal rust repair,they usually need,plus the fire damage repaired. AMD makes the roof skin the car needed,but without rear quarterpanels being reproduced,I couldn't take on a project like that. The tops of the rear quarterpanels were all heat warped,and rusted,so the skins wouldn't work on that car. It wolud have been a cool car done. I won't buy one until I know the sheetmetal is available. I had the chance to buy a very rusty 70 Coronet R/T. The seller had a right side NOS rear quarterpanel,that he was selling with the car. I wish I would have grabbed that car now,I would have been able to offer AMD a rear quarterpanel to template from. If one of you guys have a panel for AMD to template it from,give AMD a call,this would really increase the Chances of AMD making the panel.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic