Quote:

Quote:

I have heard that Holleys tend to need tuning alot, or is that a "old Wives tale".

Every one I've had run great right out of the box. We've run them on both 360's and mild 440's and the tune seems pretty good right out of the box.

I tend to always buy new just because you never know what ham fisted mods have been attempted before!

Usually a little tuning of the idle mixture screws (mine work well when you turn them all the way in and then a half turn out) in addition to putting in a lighter secondary spring for a little quicker secondary response.

The ONLY problem I've had was when a friend bought one of the chrome plated looking ones and after a week of driving it started to stumble and have problems. Come to find out that some of the plating had flaked off. Once that was fixed it ran perfectly again.

any carb is going to need tuning. A Holley is a much better carb. For what you have even the Awful Eddy 750 would work fine. If you are looking for the most performace than you'd want a holley.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!