I am actually building one this winter (*sort of)

I am using my existing 440/4bbl/906 and removing the 906's to replace with Eddy's, then follow through with removing the 906s and going to the Performers. The final upgrade will be the dual quads. Now my engine is set up at 9.5:1, Isky Mega 280, converter flashes at 2600, I have gear vendors and 3.55's. I am going to use the Eddy 500cfm's. I have the entire set up mocked up on my spare engine which is bored and stroked to a 512 which was the original intended target. I have been collecting the CH28 parts for about 6 years now. My last job before the surgery is to do some gasket matching and grinding with the dremel on the ports. (I spent $90 at the store last weekend for dremel bits) My intake is ceramic coated as are the headers. I purchased AndyF's book and its a delight to read. All the different setups and accessories to use. There is no direct section on CH28 (its mentioned though)

There is no real world book on dual quads and I have never been one to be like one of the rest....The intimidation factor of when you pop that hood open and everyone adorns the duals....its a sight to be reckoned with. No one wants to race you at that point. Its kinda funny..

1st pic is the actual setup.....2nd pic shows the height...I know I am going to have to mill those stacks about halfway. There is no way those are going to fit under a stock 69 Charger hood.

I look forward to hearing of your experience and tuning with it as I am sure we will get to know each other better in the coming months trying to figure out tuning

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s