Well, here I get to tell everyone, that I haven't had ONE decent peice of fiberglass from anyone so far. Here is my scrap list.

Unlimited, hood, at least 50 hours to make fit, still on the car, weighs a ton. Junk.

Kramer, a "carbon fiber" SS/AA hood that weighed within two pounds of the Unlimited hood. Mr Know-it-all didn't realise that a friend had one that was featherlite before shooting off his mouth. Sent it back, never got my freight credit. Junk, owes me (actually my wife and mom) $130.00 in freight.

U.S Body Source, fiberglass fenders. There's no way I can begin to describe how bad they were. Also owes me $65.00 freight for the trip back for the "technical inspection". Junk.

Glasstek, pair of fiberglass doors, again a gift. Don't even come close to the dimensions (WAY too small, gaps big enough all the way around to throw a cat through, bottom edges pulled in almost "1) of a very "rare" car, a 67-76 A Body. Junk.

Is there even a vendor that doesn't have to be fantastic, just competent out there?