Well, my friends and family scraped up enough money for my birthday for my to buy the Bob K cam I've been drooling over, hooray!! Bob will be seeing a check from me real soon, can't wait!

Hey R70RUNNER, right on you are running the cam in your 383. I will be doing the same in my 69 Road Runner. My engine will retain the HP Exhaust manifolds but will step up to a stock appearing Edelbrock DP4B intake with a Holley 3310-1 (780cfm). The stall converter will be in the same range as the stock Road Runner converter. My only hang up at this point is what gearing will this combo be most comfortable with? The tires are going to be 26.5" tall. I'd like the car to do fairly well on the highway, but want it quick from stop like to stop light. I also know that 383s like to rev, so I'm thinking lower 3.91s will get the baby big block into the range it will love best. Of course I'll voice my ides with Bob on this, but thought I'd bounce it off you guys as well. I think that Bob likes the lower gears as he runs the stock 4.10s that came in His car. We'll see?

BTW, that's very cool Bob has specs for 383s as well.