Quote:

Hey Cheap,where did you get all them freakin circles?

funny/stange story.
i have a 22" roll of vynl tranfer paper..its used to lay over vynl and tranfer the lettering in the as cut layout..
My wife has this cutting kit for putting photo albums together..
i robbed the cutting kit..it has some roller wheels that cut paper,pictures and the like.
in the kit is a circle cutting tool..with multiple diameter "fences"
i laid/applied the transfer paper over a piece of glass. the used the template to cut the circles.
its a little hand held device with a razor wheel and you just run it inside of the fence and it cuts a perfect circle.
it took me a 6 pack and a full nascar race to cut all of them out...over 200# if i recal...
later i found some CD protective stick on paper thingies...but it has the smaller hole in the center sort of like a donut...
i may try them..the effect might be different with the exposed 1" hole in the center...
as long as the adheasive doesnt conflict with the reducers in the paint?
i layed them on like scales front to back.
then i shot a 2"spray from my small gun and ran it around the exposed edge of the template.
then pulled one circle off and painted the adjacent circle ..then pulled it off...and shot the next one..and on and on working my way back to the front..
ive done it on a helmet with smaller circles..and used green,gold and blues..3 guns filled with paint ready to go...
on a helmet it looks killer.
but just about any template can be used to get different effects..
the ol pinstripe tape and pray line looks the part aswell.
i usually use shimmerin (house of colors) but have been buying a lot of water base "Auto air" paints. fast drying no harsh reduecers and it can be wiped off with a wet towel if need to remove it quickly.
they have Killer colors..and you spray it right out of the bottle.no reduction.
easy gun cleanup with water..and no flash term period for the clear.
plus when paneling you dont need quarts of paint..so its much more affordable in smaller quantities..
i am giving up all my secrets...well not really but here is a link..they have some killer photos on this link as well.
cheapst
http://www.autoaircolors.com/

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]