bill your car is an insiration..no doubt about it.
i can apprieciate every thing thats done to it.
looks amazing...
wouldnt change a thing.
When i was younger and growing up in new jersey
my dad had alot of ol school race friends..
my Uncle John Fox,Steve Kanuika,Jim lieberman,Bud Corletto,casual casual dealings with jack Wersrt ect.
Ive always listend to the stories. which created the passion.
Later i worked for "Bruce the Brush" as a shop hand..and watched the master..
he got out of the race/car paint in the early 80's and pretty much is a "Letter man" now.
(it pays the bills)
Ive painted alot of motor cycles (they dont need much space) Road race bikes and custom harleys and the like.
Ive done prolly more helmets than i car to remember...
I dont do this for a living..(iam a carpenter) but i dig painting.
I really want to do the duster the way i always imagined..just never came up with a full or total sceme. When i do . rest assured it will be done.
seems i always find something i like better...and it adds to the procrastination.
the duster had some clearcoat pealing.(not my work) and a few yrs ago i started to repair it to make it more acceptable.i goofed off on the roof after removing the 1/2 vynl top.
then i tried some stuff on the decklid with colors i had lying around..
I am thinking to do something this yr.to the sides..a panel and some gold leaf..?
if i can image a complete picture in my head it would have been a done deal by now....
i am geting an "itch"...so i figured i shoudl start widdling down some ideas...thats where this post and a few others got me "scratchin"
the deck lid is neat..but not really it for me.
the roof...again was a wild hair..ive done before on something else....it doesnt stand out enough for me...but its still neat.
ill prolly leave it for now?
the panel on the side is next...and should be that big a deal ...considering its size..
i may spray some test panel on scrap aluminum to see the colors i want to use...?then go from there.
cheaspt.

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]