Found the problem. First Thanks to all that suggested areas to check. Those areas all can contribute to similar reasons why I was having trouble. But...none of the suggestions were the cause. It turns out that a Crank counter weight was binding against the bottom skirt of a piston. Specifically the front counter weight was hitting the #2 Piston bottom. And to add further complications, the firm that re-built my Motor is in dire straits and virtually running on empty. The owner even is never around nor his Son who did the work. Locally here there is another shop I have used known as Gray Matter Racing but now running as Simms Automotive. They are a repair shop now but still die hard MOPAR racers and builders. I spoke with them about my situation and they suggested to take a few surface swipes on the counter weight. No this is not a Stroker Motor and the pistons are the standard TRW Flat Tops as this was nothing more than a stock re-build. I asked if doing this would alter the balance aspect of the Motor and they showed me a BB Crank that had had this done and that the change was marginal and that they do this all the time with their re-builds if need be. I mean .010 is really not going to effect an 80 gram weight all that much. Well I took the plunge and surfaced the area that was binding and it solved the problem. The motor now rotates freely with no binding and the Flex Plate is now bolted to the Torque Converter. Risky I know but I have to take the chance on this one as I need to at least get this project put together as much as possible so that I can ship the 2 cars I have to Florida. This project needs to have most all its stuff done so that as a non-op roller it will at least be transportable. The other car is drivable. So to those that offered advise and support thanks. As always, MOPARTS rules....