If you use a stock Mopar V/8 K Member and Schumacher Engine Conversion Mounts, you do not have to invert or cut the Passenger side shock tower to get the engine in the car. With this stated combination, you may have to disconnect the top stud on the Passenger side shock to remove the Passenger side valve cover. Also if you use the Schumacher Engine Mounts, you must also use either the 2 1/8" or 2 1/4" TTI Headers.

Regarding hood clearance, like Butch just stated, it depends on the intake manifold used. If you want to use the NEW STYLE 1" taller Mopar Performance Cross Ram Intake Part Number p5007534, the 1" aluminum adapter plates ( spacers under the carburetors ) and the Holley 4235 and 4236 carburetors and some type of air cleaners like I did, FORGET IT... At the very minimum, you will have to cut two 10" holes in your stock hood, you will have to remove some of the Center and Passenger side under hood bracing and you will need to install either the Super Stock scoop or some other type of scoop. Ask me how I know this ... I just did this whole project on my 1965 Belvedere I and I am still fighting to find two ( 2 ) 9" x 2" air cleaners that will fit under the Super Stock scoop with the hood closed. You can also use the two ( 2 ) Air Horn / Velocity Stacks in place of the two ( 2 ) small air cleaners if you have an extra $ 400.00 to $ 600.00 burning a hole in your pocket.

Bottom Line... there is a lot of work in stuffing a Hemi in a 1964 / 65 "B" Body. Obviously, it can be done, but it is NOT an easy conversion.

Good Luck

5530831-472cuinHemiII.jpg (163 downloads)