Quote:

It has recently come to my attention that I may have been borrowing or recieving items for my narcissistic, self serving racing needs, that I have not returned in as good of condition or better than borrowed, or just plain never returned said items. If I have forgotten you for your generosity please call me out here and I will be sure to take care of the long line of donors on a first come first serve basis. Remember I only get 1 paycheck a month, it comes at the first of the month if you know what I mean. My 4 year Buisness degree where I graduated with honors and on the deans list has yet to land me that 6 figure job. Until that time comes I guess I will settle for the job that makes me happy. Being a devoted friend, father, and husband while being an ASE certified mechanic will have to do. I'm sorry for not settling my debts in a more timely manner, I was too busy grooming my ugly mug in the mirror.

You could have more time for your selfindulgence if you and the entire Smith family would quit being so gracious and helpful to so many others.You have earned your name 'Smack Puppy"but like many other great racers,like you or hate you,they better respect you when they stage next to you. Oh yeah,where's my Indy adapter I saw it on racingjunk.com J/K

Last edited by B G Racing; 10/01/09 08:17 PM.