Moparts

Can I Borrow?????

Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 10:43 PM

It has recently come to my attention that I may have been borrowing or recieving items for my narcissistic, self serving racing needs, that I have not returned in as good of condition or better than borrowed, or just plain never returned said items. If I have forgotten you for your generosity please call me out here and I will be sure to take care of the long line of donors on a first come first serve basis. Remember I only get 1 paycheck a month, it comes at the first of the month if you know what I mean. My 4 year Buisness degree where I graduated with honors and on the deans list has yet to land me that 6 figure job. Until that time comes I guess I will settle for the job that makes me happy. Being a devoted friend, father, and husband while being an ASE certified mechanic will have to do. I'm sorry for not settling my debts in a more timely manner, I was too busy grooming my ugly mug in the mirror.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 10:48 PM

................ ..............
well you dont owe me anything, so party on.
You and your family have always been the first to give when i am around.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 10:56 PM

Yeah, remember those header bolts and gaskets you borrowed from me

Oh wait

Sorry, carry on
Posted By: Ben Holt

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:01 PM

Yea....I gave you your awesome driving abilities, can I have those back? I know I will proabably be in the battle with your dad and brother that they gave it to you.....but you know it was me....

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:03 PM

Quote:

Yea....I gave you your awesome driving abilities, can I have those back? I know I will proabably be in the battle with your dad and brother that they gave it to you.....but you know it was me....

Ben, I do remember that I still owe you $25. You will get that next time I see you.
Posted By: Ben Holt

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:04 PM

HA!!! I totally forgot about that!! But seriously, can I have my skills back?
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:04 PM

Quote:

It has recently come to my attention that I may have been borrowing or recieving items for my narcissistic, self serving racing needs, that I have not returned in as good of condition or better than borrowed, or just plain never returned said items. If I have forgotten you for your generosity please call me out here and I will be sure to take care of the long line of donors on a first come first serve basis. Remember I only get 1 paycheck a month, it comes at the first of the month if you know what I mean. My 4 year Buisness degree where I graduated with honors and on the deans list has yet to land me that 6 figure job. Until that time comes I guess I will settle for the job that makes me happy. Being a devoted friend, father, and husband while being an ASE certified mechanic will have to do. I'm sorry for not settling my debts in a more timely manner, I was too busy grooming my ugly mug in the mirror.

You could have more time for your selfindulgence if you and the entire Smith family would quit being so gracious and helpful to so many others.You have earned your name 'Smack Puppy"but like many other great racers,like you or hate you,they better respect you when they stage next to you. Oh yeah,where's my Indy adapter I saw it on racingjunk.com J/K
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:31 PM

You still owe me one Phoenix 29.5X10.5 slick you borrowed. I'll PM you my address so you can get it sent out promptly.

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:32 PM

Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:39 PM

Hold on. I will think of something...well maybe...dang gone it man you done give everything back and alittle more..Heck now I think about it ..I might own you Gezz.. We all know what this is about.. That man mouth just over runs what little brain.He thinks he got!
Posted By: maximum entropy

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:49 PM

whatever happened to that blown hemi i loaned you? uh... oh, wait. uh, that was a dream, and it wasn't you anyway. you don't know me. sorry!
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:57 PM

Where is that fully tricked out, rollerized A@A 904 that you promised me?
Posted By: wj440

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/01/09 11:58 PM

Will.. you can sleep tonight, because you didn't borrow anything from me. Besides i own a BIG BLOCK and a 727 trans.
Posted By: 9 Sec Phill

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 12:09 AM

I remember you borrowing a roll of toilet paper, But I dont care, or want to get it back.....Phill
Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 12:16 AM

Quote:

"Now that's funny right there,,I dont care who ya are"

Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 01:26 AM

I remember I gave you my friendship and you gave it right back so I guess we are even

Russ
Posted By: Butch

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 02:00 AM

The 528 Hemi you used for a test fit since you mentioned it. I didn't want bring it up that you were considering a BB so now the cat or should I say the elephants out of the bag.

If you can being it to Clay City and I'll take it from there...........

Thanks buddy

Butch

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 02:01 AM

Quote:

I remember I gave you my friendship and you gave it right back so I guess we are even

Russ

Gee that's cute Russ.

Posted By: racerAL

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 02:09 AM

.as far as i'm concerned we're SQUARE.....

Attached picture 5518850-16-102.JPG
Posted By: The Avg. Valiant

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 01:22 PM

Come take that flex pipe you put on my car for pennies on the dollar when you were real busy thats still holding up after 4 years. Or that ball joint and alignment you did before one of the classics on my exs car so we could go back to school. Forget all of that, I want my money back. Thanks again lonnie for everything you did for me, its not forgotten.
Posted By: bwdst6

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 02:10 PM

I, for one, would like to borrow one of those 6 figure jobs if anyone has one to spare? PM me!
Posted By: BigDog68Dart

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 05:40 PM

Busy compiling a list, hope to have it almost complete by this weekend! DAD
Posted By: moparguy7074

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 05:44 PM

Quote:

Busy compiling a list, hope to have it almost complete by this weekend! DAD

I didnt think that was borrowing. In that case, I'd like to borrow a few things Larry!

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 09:57 PM

I think all of us Ohio boys need to get together again soon for lunch and get this 'Lonnie List' figured out. I'll pay for Max Maniac's lunch since I never return his parts or tools.
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 11:03 PM

Quote:

Sleaze Bag....I knew it

Evidently you major wasn't; spelling

Rickster

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 11:08 PM

Quote:

Sleaze Bag....I knew it

Rickster

Hey he sounds like that other guy !!! LMAO
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 11:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Sleaze Bag....I knew it

Rickster

Just joking....couldn't help it

Rickster

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/02/09 11:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sleaze Bag....I knew it

Rickster

Just joking....couldn't help it

Rickster

I should PROLLY look into this whole misspelling thing. Did the best I could for a redneck

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:03 AM

Maybe you should have Jamie (VernMotor) teach you how to spell

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:22 AM

No he need you to teach him how to build a transmission.

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:24 AM

Quote:

No he need you to teach him how to build a transmission.

Sorry but that was funny

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:27 AM

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:29 AM

Quote:

Ouch,that hurt

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:32 AM

I'll show him how to do a trans when you have Jenni show you how to drive.

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:34 AM

I don't her to show me..but maybe you could use the help???

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 12:40 AM

When she's done teachinig you how to drive have her show where all the keys on the key board are

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 01:36 AM

I know where all my keys on my keyboard are??

Attached picture 5521266-thumbs_key-holder.jpg

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 01:39 AM

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 01:42 AM

Hey Jaime? You gonna bring that car to Pacemakers for me to drive tomorrow?

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 02:56 AM

Nope going to trails for the super stocker race

Re: Can I Borrow????? - 10/03/09 10:24 AM

Quote:

Hey Jaime? You gonna bring that car to Pacemakers for me to drive tomorrow?

Gee,give it up already"Smack Puppy" I thought when you started this post you were going to turn over a new leaf.Get the results of that DNA test,there are a half dozen cars in the shop that you maybe intitled to.
© 2024 Moparts Forums