Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pick up 20 and you'll be right around 1200.

Awesome power for a straight head. I wonder what it would do with one of your new castings in a full max N/A effort???

Are you going to fix the dyno and run it again up to 8500 or so??? And is the A/F lean or is it just me???

You wouldnt call this a max effort N/A effort?

Good numbers, nice going Pete..
Bob Coomer from Ky

I've seen engines with 17+ compression, well over an inch lift and ring stacks from hell, insanely light cranks and bob weights, among other "tricks". I don't know whats in this engine other than whats listed and whats listed in not on kill. Plus he said the newer PSO head is a better deal....so no, I wouldn't call this max effort.

Killer, but not an "on the edge" deal.

Would youc call it a max build???

I would say its a good effort. I would imagine the engine has a good nice ring pack, and the parts are pretty light, titanium valves, aluminum rods etc, sheet metal custom intake...
I would say yes..pretty good effort imo.
Sure diff heads, diff cam, diff pistons might more power..but it would be the same engine then either.
Sure it would be easy to spend another $10-$15K on the same engine..for what 5-10% increase in power maybe?

I agree...

Its just that I have a chevy/ford complex.

Those cats don't start talking about a serious effort until every last part is messaged to within an inch of its life and nothing goes in unless its state of the art and on the edge of destruction.

This engine makes real steam in a reasonable RPM range and should be fairly reliable. A nice overall package and mighty fine looking.