Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't listen to any of these guys. Put a fogger and a big plate system on it. You'll be fine, trust me.

Now, for the real response.......
When I did my B-1 motor (that now belongs to Al), I considered the ENTIRE combination, working in unison. Would I have made even more power on the dyno, if I had gone with a Mopar block (World's weren't available at the time), of course, but Mopar Siamese blocks are junk, if you want to make good power.(Attention bashers, I could care less about your comments, I am talking from personal experience) Indy Maxx? No, never anything Indy for me. I went with the KB because they are tried and true, plus, they are/were local, in case the block did get damaged.
I could go on and on with this, but, here is the deal, If you want to go in the 8's, you need to consider the weight of the car, and how much power you will need, in order to get you there. Personally, I would be "puckered up" on a regualr basis, if I had a 800 HP B-1 motor, with a stock type block. They can certainly make power, but, you will end up spending a ton more money if you choose to go the stock block route. Be patient, save your money, and get a good block. I've been there and done that.
I am not trying to toot my own horn, but, that motor that Al has, is a result of a TON of studying various parts, and getting the advice of some very knowledgeable people.

P.S. Want to go in the 8's real quick? My pro stock hemi can be had for "just a little" more than a B-1 set-up.