Wow, the duration of that cam is essentially the same as a stock 440 cam. Not even a HP/6-pack cam, but a stock passenger car 440 cam. That is a very small cam if you've got 10.5 of compression you could do a lot more cam, even with those 3.23's.

Your cam is 212 @050 and I think they say the stock lo-po cam was 210 or so with almost as much lift as your cam. That cam is really a waste with a RPM intake, big-valve heads, 3" exhaust. I would be looking at something more like the lunati voodoo 60303 which is 226/234 @050 or the comp xe275hl 231/237. The comp I mentioned may be a bit much for those gears with a stock converter though.

In any event, there's probably more in your combo than you're getting. Did you dial in your ignition timing? Should be getting ~15* initial and 36-38 total, all in by 2500-3000rpm.

Then start trying to dial in the carb. FWIW the 1411 carb is the electric choke version of the infamous 1407, which definitely has its share of haters on this board, though some people claim to have good luck with them. If you bought the carb new I hope you at least went through it on the inside, they have a reputation for spotty assembely quality. Do you have a jet kit for the carb yet? If not I'd add that to the shopping list. Hard to tune for WOT without a good assortment of jets/metering rods.