Okay guys got a weird one, my 67 barracuda has a 340 I put in about a year ago. Runs really nice, no issues at all. About a month ago I was driving it one day for about 6 or 7 minutes, and it just died, like someone pulled the plug on it. I tried to start it and it would just turn over and not fire up, like it was'nt getting spark. I t then sat for like 20 minutes, and fired right up and drove fine for 3 or 4 weeks. I went to go for a cruise yesterday and it would not start. It would just turn over and over like it was'nt getting spark, so I pulled the spark plug and coil wire and no spark. I let it sit for about 8 hours and went to start it again and it fired right up. I let it run for about 1 minute and shut it down. This morning I was going to go for a cruise and went to start it and it fired right up. I let it warm up for about 2 minutes and it just died on it's own. I went to start it and it would just turn over and over like no spark. My coil is about 4 years old and is a Jegs hipo. My ign. is the Mopar hipo with a orange box. Any idea guy's what is going on. When it does fire up, it's starts immeadately, and runs great. I don't know if I have a ground problem or what.