I'll post what i can remember off hand. This has worked so far to get my 3025 lb car to go 5.60s at 124 in the 1/8. Which should be a 8.70-8.80 at 156+ in the 1/4. The trans is a very lo buck deal too.

-5 alto red grooved front clutches(pressure plate cut down to fit the extra friction)
-4 alto red solid rear clutches(used early bellville spring with the 1/2 circle cutouts and correct pressure plate)
-solid snap rings on both drums(front snap ring is a th-350 part for the direct drum)
-kolene steels throughout
-bands that came with the b&m kit
-3.8:1 lever
-reinforced front band apply strut
-trans king brake
-teflon seal rings throughout(must use these when using a high pressure valve body, the stock rings wear out very quick. Use chrome moly rings if you have an aluminum drum that the rings ride on)
-new rollers and springs in stock sprag
-tci aluminum deep pan

Attention to detail and frequent inspection keeps this together without problems for about 50 passes this year. Proper burnout procedures also, start in 2nd and shift to 3rd before stopping. I can't remember the clearances i used off hand. If you need help talk to john cope at cope racing transmissions. I was hurting the trans and breaking stuff almost every time out before he set me up with what i have now. Great guy to buy parts off or and get advise. http://www.coperacingtrans.com/