I've been doing some heavy research on street/strip racing 727 trans. 440Jim was kind enough to provide alot of information for me, thanks again Jim!
I'm am trying to gather enough information for my third trans... this one will be done correctly...lol, no more BOOM for me anyway,

I have a better understanding of the internal parts that should be used, but I'm still unsure of what types of SFI approved cases there are for the 727. I have found a case that is call an "UltraBell" and was wondering if anyone knows of this case and if it's any good. Are there any other SFI approved cases? Are there any clearance issues to be concerned with...ie; A-body application?

If the UltraBell case is a good/safe case then my last question would be concerning the starter location on the case. It appears to me in the pic that the starter mounts from the side rather than from the front....uummm clearance issue problem maybe?

Here is a picture of the case with a discription.

The Ultra-Bell and Ultra-Case combination provides tremendous strength and versatility by allowing the case to bolt to the following designs: Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Oldsmobile and Pontiac engines. The combination eliminates the need for a flexplate shield and transmission shield. Furthermore, the Ford and Chrysler engines allow the starter to bolt directly to the "Ultra-Bell".
Performance benefits include:
Adjustable transmission brake release.
Improved CNC machined oil passages which increase the oil flow of the transmission brake.
Eliminates case breakage through increased aluminum in critical weak areas of the stock powerglide cases.
Less flex on the shift leaver due to increase of case material and less seal leakage.
The modulator boss has been increased drastically to eliminate cracking.
The "Ultracase" is approximately four pounds heavier than a stock powerglide case.