I see they do have more room to go up and down on these heads than the factory or EQ heads, would it help to just make the roof and port floor taller like a LS chevy port? I can see getting .250 more inches port hight (.125 up and .125 down) over the other heads and you could get more cross section through the PR pinch. I wish I could afford to send these to a real porter to get some real world info on them.

As for re-introduceing these with a few up grades for about the same price that would be a great idea. These are nicer than the EQ head already. It would only take a small tweak to be able to use different valve covers and most or the differance in shafts and pedestal rockers can be done by machine work like mopar does with the aluminum magnum and comandoes. Even the LA and mag intake setup just needs a little different machining. They may be able to do this already (I am scared to try it) make the spring seat where it can be machined down .200 so we can use LS chevy springs with out buying fancy valves and screwing up the geometry. I actually think valve selection is the biggest deterent to people useing these, by the time you buy custom valves you start gettin closer to the cost of a eddy and if you put a thicker stem valve in you lose flow and gain valve weight.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!