I’m going in reverse with my intake… Magnum M1 EFI going on to my LA heads. Granted, this is to make my life easier on the EFI project, but I’m planning a Magnum R/T upgrade in the not-too-distant future. This way, I’ll be able to re-use the same intake for both sets of heads. FWIW, it appears after drilling the first hole, that there’s plenty of meat for two sets of bolts, and that the only thing that really got changed on the intake casting was the addition of vertical bosses for the Mag bolts. The funky angle that the LA intake bolts are set at is still cast in to the base of the intake, so that when you drill new holes, the heads of the bolts will sit flush with the surface of the intake. Near abouts as I can measure, this angle is 7.5 degrees UP from perpendicular to the intake face of the head. Anyone have a REAL number for this?
Also, while poking around trying to find an internet source for this data, I found a place that makes what appears to be an RPM knock-off that has BOTH intake bolt patterns on it. Google for “Dodge Magnum intake manifold bolt angle”. If I can find the real link this evening, I’ll post it.

Clair