I was a non electronics racer for years. I wanted the CHALLENGE of trying to run an electronics car. I had my fair share of success in non electronics racing. I have had the occasional successes with the box in the car as well. If you think it is easy or makes you better you can have that opinion. Think of it this way, it is just more variables we have to get right to win, more things we can have go wrong for sure....You can absolutely think it makes you better ree to throw them in your car and take the wallies. What i dont understand is if you think it is a way to be better why have you not done it yet? I mean if they make you better why are the electronics car counts always lower than the non electronics guys????? Why would people not want to be better if it was just a matter of a few hundred dollars for a delay box or a throttle stop? Dont tell me it is about the money, we have all spent money to do this, a few hundred more to make you a better racer if that were the case would be a small price to pay

As for the seperate classes comments, well to the best of my knowledge there is only one electronics class and a slew of non electronics classes in bracket racing, guess most folks must not want to take the easy way huh?

BTW this is just my opinion but if you are watching all three amber bulbs you doing something wrong

BTW one last point. Good racers are good racers period. Dont matter if it is footbraking, all electronics, no electronics, index racing whatever. If you are good you are good. Just the way it is, electronics DO NOT make you a better racer period

Off my soapbox for now. This is just one of those issues that seems to come up from time to time. usually in the winter though. Must be already getting cold in some places

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"