wondering why you wouldnt step all the way up to the 543ci Assembly ??? same money,more cubic inches...i bought one of the 543 2 years ago, very good stuff...and dont let the talk of china scare you.. they was a Big story on all these H-beam rods a year or 2 back... almost all of them you buy are "BLANKS"that are made in china and finished at the manafactors shop and then places their Logo on them...As far as Brandon goes..I dont blame him..when there is a really good MOPAR site like this one and if you enjoy reading all the Threads and hearing all the good stories,Who would want to take a bashing all day/night??? there are more people happy with 440 source than not !!!! when they hit the market several years ago, they were the ones who helped drive the CRAZY cost of these assemblies down...they offered good products and a good price..and all the "others" had to follow cause they were losing money to them...Muscle motors was where i used to get my assembly's until they came along..my first 499ci kit was half the cost of muscle motors..Buy what you want and do make sure you check everything out before assembly..But, good stuff...