Jerry, Thanks for trying to help me out but I don't see any more improvement out of my Holley. Here are the things that I've checked so far. Idle transition slots are good and not over-exposed. Outer air bleeds are .075 No pulling or any tension against the throttle arm whenever the linkage is disconnected. Float levels have been checked and adjusted, then double checked again. I've checked over quite a bit at the advice of AED Specialties, and from the help of the kind folks here on Moparts.

My condition with the carb is probably no different than others are having with their carbs, and again, this 750DP runs really good and seems to be tuned very nicely, and is quite streetable for such a performance carb, but I don't wanna smell it anymore. It might be an odor described by others as normal or tolerable, as Holley's are always said to be traditionally rich to begin with, and I've smelled other carbureted cars that smell very similar to mine. That and I just can't get over the nice black smudges of unburnt fuel that it throws down behind the exhaust tips with each cold start up. Carbs are so inefficient, and now that summer is here, I can look forward to all the fuel percolation and hot start issues as last year only now WITH a wooden spacer in place, AND an insulated fuel line.

I'm gonna have to see some big improvements to make me want to keep the carb over experimenting with some EFI