Quote:

Quote:

if you remove the original sprag you want to use a bolt in as nothing fits as good as the first time it was installed at the factory . get the A+A ultimate sprag , anything else is wasting your money .

But if the race is tight inthe case and not all galled up I would just replace the rollers and springs .

is this a street car , race car , autio VB or manual ?

It's a Race Car 9.80's Hemi Coronet. We really don't want to get into drilling the case for the bolt in. The guy doing our Transmission said the Sprag looked good, I just felt that while we have it apart we might as well put a new one in. If changing the Springs and Rollers will help than thats is an idea.

Thanks

Since it's a drag car I wouldn't change out the orignal unless it's damaged , if you want to change it anyway use the A+A. You don't really need to drill for the 2 extra bolts, later 727's have a 6 bolt rear support in that case you don't have to do much drilling if that's the case you have. BUT if you just change the springs and rollers buy the A+A billet drum, or go with an Alum drum, either way if the srag fails you won't end up with the trans coming thru the floor .