Instead of making a new thread every time I thought I would just make this one just in case anyone is looking to take the plunge.

I bit the bullet and purchased the Tanks Inc kit because I was tired of killing batteries waiting to suck fuel from the fuel tank. Last October I went to take her for a drive and the carbs were dry, the fuel filter was dry and I was scratching my head. Lo and behold through some sleuthing I discovered my original fuel line decided to make some ventilation holes. 55 year old lines finally met their death. I was going to patch it...then i thought...order new stainless lines but I wanted to make the slow shift to EFI and decided to go with 3/8" stainless lines over the factory 5/16" lines. I bit the bullet and talked to the guys at Tanks Inc on recommendation of AlexP(plus he is my cousin) as he used them for his Roadrunner GenIII setup. I ordered up two 3/8" lines from InlineTube with the chassis clips to go along. EFI Tank from TanksInc, reed style float to feed the signal to the factory dash gauge which hasn't seen any use since it was restored ten years ago and the fuel sending unit transmitter was Chinese trash. Always guessing how much fuel I have in my tank. I had retrofitted an Autometer float to a factory sending unit and added ANOTHER gauge to my setup which was annoying, now that gets removed. I purchased the 255LPH sending unit from T.I. and the carb kit install. A few AN fittings and a fuel pressure regulator to kick the 100psi down to 7psi. No instructions in the box so thats going to be interesting, hopefully their website has something. It really is a nice tank, I am going to use my original straps with some rubber padded strips to prevent metal to metal rattling on the mounts. The original tank weighs 16.5 lbs and the new tank weighs 20.5 pounds.

First question is what to do with the tank vent. The tank itself has one, they supply a Y fitting to connect to the vent on the fuel pump plate which. They also supply a ball valve aerator (venterator?!?!) which says it should be mounted at the highest point vertically. Since I have the Fuel fill tube vent on the 69 Charger feeding off a port on the fill neck, do I have to install any of the aforementioned since the exit of the fill tube vent releases vapor through the floor?

Next question is: Where is a smart place to connect the fuel regulator. I see people insytalling it in the engine bay on the radiator support and I can't help but think that if a hose bursts that pressurized fuel is a great way to ignite on the exhaust. I was thinking to mount it on the subframe near the fuel line, with a debris cage around it just in case a fuel line lets go, it will be spraying on the ground below. I don't like running braided hoses for fuel line nor rubber hoses for more than 6 inches. The previous Edelbrock fuel pump was hard lined to my CH28 with an inline psi gauge. I already installed the block off plate from Summit, where even though it was stated to fit RB blocks, it wasn't. Had to take a grinder to the edge facing #2 cylinder

Few pics of the tank as well as the vent plate from above

TanksIncSendingUnit.JPGTanksIncBaffle.jpgTanksIncBaffled.jpgTanksInc.jpg

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s