Went out to tinker with it again today. I used a pair of thin pliers to jump the reverse light wires while they were off the neutral safety switch. I wasn't a fan of trying to hold onto a wire just in case. That worked like it should, so I knew the method would work for bypassing the NSS to start it. I used the multi meter to check continuity on the reverse and ignition tabs. All is well there as far as I can tell, the multi meter beeped. I put the ignition wires back on the NSS and tried to start it. Nothing, but I was glad that way I could try to test the other wire for power after the switch since I already knew the power was good going to the switch. The test light lit up, but couldn't get a multi meter reading. Too tight of a space. I put in a thin wire in the back of the connections and used the test light to see if it would read. Yup, lit the light up and got a voltage reading. The reading was real close on both connections. It still wouldn't start. I removed the connector and tried jumping it with pliers like the reverse connectors. Nothing. I used the button from the fuse panel power, and it fired up. I am not sure where the wire from the NSS to the solenoid goes, but the next step is to see if it has any power or voltage at the starter. Going to put it on jack stands so I don't have to start it and check more stuff when I get a chance. I was going to remove the wires from the solenoid and see if the ignition one has power and voltage and test the fuse box one. That should tell me if it's the ignition wire from the NSS to the solenoid I hope. I am also hoping it won't start and I can test light the wire on the solenoid. Keep the ideas coming as I appreciate all the help and enjoy tinkering with it, even if I do get frustrated a bit here and there.