Originally Posted by hemicar1971
Rick Seeman, has there been any real life test done on these rockers. Life longevity is a key element when buying rockers and being able to rebuild then is another. They are priced correctly but other have correct some issues with hemi rockers. Like you have said on your Video people just want to buy something at a reasonable price, but it I have to spend big money and feel safe that my purchases will not explode and take an expensive motor out maybe spending money is not a bad things. I do like the T&Ds and my friends race car uses the spray bar system. With Banning somethimes it take years to get information from him. I do like Stage V Rockers and if you could buy a 1.5 or 1.55 exhaust rockers and think that would solve the push rod issue on an Eddy Head. I really appreciate all that you have post via Videos and just by your posts Thank You. We all need to keep on top of this stuff that is good and bad for our hobby.

I have seen no real life tests on those rockers. I'm hoping someone buys some and drives around for a year and can tell us what he thinks. If they will work it will give people with a budget a way to go. They look decent to me and that's a good start. Thanks for watching.

2011 Drag Pak Challenger