Stage V's rocker arms aren't available. And I don't know if they ever will be. FHO has a full plate right now. I'm sure he mainly wants to get the heads going. I don't know if he even bought the rocker arm deal. I guess he did. But the widow had an interested party that she was trying to sell that to. Let's assume he bought it all. If the deal would have gone down differently.....if there were employees at Stage V that could have kept on working and FHO could have done it from there, this would have been a whole lot easier. Then after Tim knew the business and how to make all that stuff, he could have moved it all to Florida. But the way he is having to do it....my hat is off to him. He's a better man than me. What he is having to do would be extremely difficult. He's not telling us his plans. I would like to know if he is planning on making all the products. Are we going to have valve covers? When he bought Keith Blacks all we got was blocks. (And I'm very grateful for that.) No gear drives, no rocker stands, no valve covers, no breathers, no oil pumps. Some of those things are very easy to make, I wish he would have done it. Stage V valve covers could be ordered in any configuration. 8 plug, 16 plug, cast, painted, polished, engraved, any type and amount of breathers, I love them. Hopefully we will hear from him soon. I'm sure rooting for him. Go Tim!!!

2011 Drag Pak Challenger