Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
I got this one most of the way back, but grew tired of waiting and moved on. It was a really nice car after the next guy ran it through his body shop for final paint. It was in epoxy primer when I traded it and a 451 stroker for a mint 68 charger that was a factory 383 stick car made completely into an RT clone, Dana and all. I think I did ok. The Road Runner ended up being sold a few times over the years, I’ve googled the vin from time to time. Once it was at Vanguard. I laughed when the guy said in a video that the “383 is really strong.” I got all warm and fuzzy when he talked about the brakes being so good, as I really out a lot of time and money into making those the best I could.

One guy threatened to sue me because I posted a warning on here about how it was being misrepresented as an original metal car on eBay. Pretty bold claim when I hand made more than a few parts of that car. Later it lost the lift off hood I put on it. Not sure why somebody put a regular one back.

SomeCarGuy... that Road Runner is really similar to the car that an older
kid ( 17) owned down the street from me, in the mid 70's. I was about 12 or so, when he took
me for a ride. It my first time in Muscle Mopar...It was B5 blue, 383 4 speed, with Magnum 500 wheels. It was kind of ratty looking..
and had no hood on the car, just like the pic you posted. He dumped the clutch, and took off.... smoking the tires drive
I was completely hooked, and just loved it... hence my username... LOL

Plymouth Makes It!