Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
I don't know of any other agency that'll PIT a motorcycle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acbNG1SF-lk

You can pretty much see the attitude change of the Trooper in his pursuit driving, when the Motorcycle actually begins to elude. Trooper feels he has been "dissed" or something. Some people are just bad, some people make stupid mistakes. They will always be around. If that angers you, get another job.
It's commonly known when a person becomes angry for any reason, they are on a very slippery path to becoming very stupid and suffer from tunnel vision, and a well-trained professional that is capable of using legally deadly force should be able to self-recognize that decline, as the outcome is seldom good.
And Innocent lives are put at risk.
Gee, jcc? I knew despite my opening line that stated I wasn't trying to turn this into a controversial discussion on pursuit policies, there'd be someone who couldn't stop themselves from a bit of bashing. Now I guess they best move or lock the thread. Did you also not bother to see this was in the General section?

Sorry, I don't see the controversy, I made I believe an observation that others might have missed and stated why the observation might be important for everybody. If stating items that have merit is "bashing", then I disagree, and it was certainly not my intention.
Picking a different more benign video to post could solve this problem.
You knew it would tease a response, but you posted it anyway?
So then neither of us is then blameless?
I see no reason to move or lock, as the topic has merit and rational adults can discuss or comment as I see it within civil bounds.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.