Originally Posted by DaveRS23
Lots of positive posts regarding JetHot coatings. Obviously, they should seriously be considered.

Any similar love for CCP?

I haven't sent the new TTIs off to a coater yet. As I have said; I have been leaning towards CCP largely because they have participated here and took the time to discuss my order with me.

I would welcome any and all experiences with either coater as I make this decision.

Sorry no experience a CCP frown I will comment that I believe Jet Hot was the original company that started the coating idea on exhaust components. I seem to remember reading two guys were working for a company that was doing coatings for NASA. They decided to apply the coating to a few headers and the company evolved form doing so. This was 30? + years ago ? There have been a lot of wanna be's that take the $$ but fall way short when the pedal hits the metal. Again not saying CCP isn't a s good but I have ZERO experience with them. Being in a business, I had to cover my backside so I encouraged JH. The few customers that chose others for monetary reasons found out why the others were cheaper twocents wink