I believe Ram still makes a regular cab / long bed I saw them when I was looking for a new truck back in 21, same can be said for a short bed / regular cab. I had one on order back in 21 , they stopped making them year or so before 21 and after 21 I waited over 5 months for mine but purchased similarly equipped quad cab that came in instead. The one I ordered finally came in and sold pretty quickly. What is strange is how the options and colors vary from one model truck to another. I like green its my favorite color but I couldn't get it on my short bed / regular cab it was only available on a 8 foot bed truck. It is just amazing how truck prices just keep going up and up ! When I was going to order my short bed/ regular cab I went to a dealer I purchased other vehicles from because of covid I made an appointment with a sales guy, he never showed up , another salesman told me he didn't know anything about trucks and the third just went on the Ram website { which I already did at home for pricing ) talk about clueless ... I went to walk out and the salesman yells don't bother going to such and such a dealer as we own them too !! great customer service !!!

Last edited by 11secdart; 12/26/23 10:12 AM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV