Definitely too much tech stuff..wife is great with computer stuff.she got into all the computer stuff,controlling car tech stuff radio,temp knowing where I am in the car by looking at her phone!Lol she's been jumpy since I had a accident a while ago.The thing has emergency..! Point in different colors..low windshield washer fluid always with a constant Bing!OUTSIDE TEMP BING..etc..messages..close the sunroof too much air resistant s..turn gas saving mode on..don't Rev the motor..you need to save gas..it turns off the motor on its own if it feels it idling to long..like when I get a coffee and Danish at wawa,gotta restart it.we both cant stand the car,she wont drive it,i use it sparing.yes this puppy's gonna take a hike once we can do it!Back to what we know hemi mopar! drive

Last edited by rdrnr6970; 11/16/23 09:50 AM.

OWNER OF EVERYTHING FROM 1956 300 B,IMPERIAL,NEW YORKER HEMIS,AND NEW HEMI TRUCKS.....5TH GENRAMS.COM... 1969/70 ROADRUNNERS ,DARTS/CORONETS, NORTHEAST HEMI OWNERS ASSOCIATION.....WWW.PHANTASMCUDAS.COM....MOPAR FAMILY FOR 50 YEARS AND STILL GOING!MOPAR OWNER COAST TO COAST!!!!